Suggestions to help you discover what's available at Dalhousie:
Best options for Computer Science:
Register your DalCard for use in the Dalhousie Libraries
This will allow you to:
- Check out items from any of the Dalhousie Libraries
- Check out materials from any Novanet Library (including Novanet Express)
- Renew your items online (Login to your Library Account)
- Request articles from journals we cannot access (Document Delivery)
- Request books we do not have on our shelves (Inter Library Loan)
Online Registration will be activated within 24 hours.
For immediate access to library services, go to the Circulation Desk of your preferred Dalhousie home library (Killam, Kellogg, Sexton or Law).
What information is needed?
See a copy of the Registration Form that is online as a pdf to print (these can be filled-out and taken to any Circulation Desk, to facilitate immediate registration).
YOUR Library Account
To renew books, place holds, request Novanet Express and check for overdue fines -- you need to access Your Patron Record
These Google search boxes are routed through a proxy so that the results of your search are linked directly to Dal resources whether you're on or off campus.
You can search site:acm.org OR site:ieee.org
You can specify author AND publication